As we move into 2023, the gaming industry is expected to see a surge in popularity, with many new and exciting games set to be released in the coming year. Some of the most highly anticipated games of 2023 include:
- “Elden Ring” – Developed by FromSoftware and directed by Hidetaka Miyazaki, the creator of the critically acclaimed “Dark Souls” series, “Elden Ring” is an action role-playing game set in a new and mysterious world.
- “Halo Infinite” – Developed by 343 Industries and published by Xbox Game Studios, “Halo Infinite” is the sixth main entry in the Halo series and the first game in the series to be developed for the Xbox Series X and Series S.
- “Starfield” – Developed by Bethesda Game Studios and published by Bethesda Softworks, “Starfield” is a new science-fiction role-playing game set in outer space.
- “Hitman 3” – Developed by IO Interactive and published by IO Interactive, “Hitman 3” is the final chapter in the World of Assassination trilogy, and will feature new locations, new mechanics, and a new story.
- “Deathloop” – Developed by Arkane Lyon and published by Bethesda Softworks, “Deathloop” is a first-person action game that features a time loop mechanic, allowing players to relive the same day over and over again while they attempt to take out rival assassins.
These are just a few of the many games that are expected to be popular in 2023. With so many exciting new titles on the horizon, it’s clear that 2023 is going to be an amazing year for gaming.
It is important to mention that the release date of these games might be subject to change and this list is based on the current knowledge cut off date.